Monday, December 12, 2011

Updates....

Not too much of an update but it's progress.......


Range hood hung





Beadboard backsplash




Carpenter lock sets




Look at the size of the keys! I can't believe we'll have to carry these around. One things for sure, I probably won't loose my keys again!


My curly maple hanging corner cupboard. Can't wait to fill it with mochaware!  I didn't know it was possible to fall in love with wood!


Frig in place.


Wonderful job my hubby did with the built-in next to the family room fireplace!


Sorry it's not much of an update, but wanted to get pictures of for those who have been asking!


2 comments:

  1. I always wondered what would become of this hosue. The work you're doing looks amazing.

    I was the caretaker of this property as a teenager in the mid 80's. The property owners at the time were an older couple named Ray and Audrey Delano. After a long day of work in the sun, we would sit on the side porch and Joe and Audrey would give me local history lessons on the property and the surrounding area.

    It's nice to see that someone is taking the time to restore such a wonderful piece of property.

    Thanks

    Tommy Aliff
    taliff@arinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be great if you could share those stories. My husband and I live nearby. I am a big history. buff. It would ne great to hear the stories

    ReplyDelete